By default, the maximum number of machine accounts any user can join is 10 computers. To allow user to join more number of computers, follow the following steps:
- Run Adsiedit.msc as an administrator of the domain, connect to the Default naming Context
- Expand to the Domain NC node. This node contains an object that begins with “DC=” and reflects the correct domain name. Right-click this object, and then click Properties.
- From the Attribute Editor tab, Select ms-DS-MachineAccountQuota.
- Press the Edit box, type a number. This number represents the number of workstations that you want users to be able to maintain concurrently.
- Click Set, and then click OK.